TERMS OF SERVICE
- This website (The Site) (operated by Ace Link Industrial Inc., referred to as “Ace Link”) offers all information, tools, and services for the Users/Buyers upon acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated herein. Use of The Site constitutes a User/Buyer agree to obey the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
- Ace Link reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to The Site.
- Ace Link reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Ace Link reserve the right to limit the sales of our products or Services to specific person, geographic region or jurisdiction on a case-by-case basis.
- The sale of armor is permissible in 49 states (please review your state regulations before making a purchase). Public Act number 98-127 (House Bill Number 5750). Ace Link will not fulfill any orders to the state of Connecticut.
- ONLINE STORE TERMS
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are not a Felon and at least the age of 18.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to: Intellectual Property applicable laws).
- All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice.
- All products are subject to return or exchange, as described in Ace Link Return Policy.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Ace Link warrant that products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will solely meet the specification as stated in the product description. Ace Link is not responsible for anything not clearly stated in the product description.
- Ace Link reserve the right to refuse any order placed through The Site. Ace Link may, in Ace Link sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.
- User/Buyer hereby consents to send cookies to his computer or other device that he use to browse The Site.
III. OPTIONAL SERVICES
- In order to process the order efficiently, Ace Link may provide access to third-party services over which Ace Link neither monitor nor have any control. Ace Link shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by The User of optional services is entirely at User own risk and discretion. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- USER CONTENT
- If User provides any specific content submission (“The User Content”) (for example: contest entries, comments, ideas, suggestions, proposals, blueprints, plans, or other content of similar nature) Ace Link may, at any time and without any restriction: edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any User Content. Ace Link is and shall be under no obligation (a) keep any User Content confidential; (b) to pay compensation for User Content.
- Ace Link may supervise, edit or remove any User Content that Ace Link find unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
PERSONAL AND BANKING INFORMATION
- User/Buyer understand that content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted over various networks. Credit card information will always be encrypted during transfer over networks.
- User/Buyer should provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information. Ace Link is not responsible for any losses resulting from providing non-accurate banking/shipping information.
- STATEMENTS ACCURACY AND PROHIBITED USE
- The Site may contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to (but not limited to): product descriptions, pricing, offers, shipping charges, delivery time and availability. Ace Link reserve the right to change or update information or cancel orders if any information is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after User/Buyer have placed the order).
- User/Buyer is prohibited from using the site or its content:
(a)for any unlawful purpose;
(b) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
(c) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
(d) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service
(e) to collect or track the personal information of others;
VII. WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- User/Buyer hereby agree that the service and all products and services delivered through The Site are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case should Ace Link Industrial Inc., its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from User/Buyer use of any of the service or any products on The Site. As some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
VIII – ITAR/EAR EXPORT CONTROL
- Export of some Ace Link products is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 C.F.R. 120-130) or a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce, in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 C.F.R. 730-774).
- S. law prohibits the sale, transfer, or export of items to certain restricted parties, destinations, and embargoed countries, as identified on lists maintained by the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the U.S. Department of Treasury. It is the responsibility of the Customer to be aware of these lists, which can be found at the following U.S. Government websites. By proceeding with any transaction, User/Buyer certifies that he will not engage in any unauthorized transaction involving the export of Ace Link products to any restricted parties or destinations.
- By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any items from Ace Link User/Buyer certifies that he will comply with all requirements imposed by all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies.
- Ace Link reserves the right to inquire into the end user, end use, and country of the ultimate destination of any product ordered on this website.
- For further information regarding the applicable laws, regulations, and policies contact:
U.S. Department of Commerce
Bureau of Industry and Security
Tel.: (202) 482-4811
U.S. Department of State
Bureau of Political-Military Affairs
Directorate of Defense Trade Control
Tel.: (202) 663-1282
U.S. Department of the Treasury
Office of Foreign Assets Controls
Tel.: (202) 622-2480
IX – TERMINATION AND MISCELLANEOUS
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either User/Buyer or Ace Link. User/Buyer may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying Ace Link that he no longer wishes to use our Services, or when he cease using The Site.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby Ace Link provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California, USA.
- Questions regarding the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Site is owned and operated by Ace Link Industrial Inc.