- IIIA or IIA (contact us for information on IIA)
- Certified to NIJ 0101.06
- Manufactured in the USA
- Multi-Hit to the max
- Lightweight and pliable, can be bent to fit into packs or carriers .
- Sealed using ultrasonic technology and TPU for a true waterproof technology, and it floats.
- See our soft armor video on YouTube.? Bad guys run out of ammo before this armor fails.
- Stops 22LR, Shotgun, .25,.32, .380, 38 special, 9mm Luger or NATO,.40 S&W, .357 Magnum,? .357 Sig, .45 Gap, .45 ACP, 10mm, .44 Magnum, as well as foreign made weapons such as 9mm Makarov.
Tru-Spec Soft Panels
$98.00 – $131.00
The Tru-Spec 24-7 Series Concealed Armor Shirt is made to accept 10×12” soft panels. The problem has been that 10×12 panels are not an exact fit, especially at the bottom. Our
development engineer designed a 10×12” soft panel with a slight V-angle that makes the panels fit the shirts much better and more comfortably.
- Bulletproof NIJ06 IIIA
- Bulletproof NIJ06 IIIA + STAB / SLASH / SPIKE level 2
MANUFACTURED IN THE USA.
Bulletproof, Bulletproof + STAB2
You may also like
- $384.00 – $406.00BlackTan
- BALLISTIC BACKPACK THAT PROVIDES ADDITIONAL PROTECTION IN THE FRONT
- NIJ.06 IIIA PROTECTION AGAINST HANDGUN THREATS. RIFLE UP-ARMOR AVAILABLE.
- REFINED WITH ADVICE FROM PERSONNEL FROM DOD, LE, SOCCER MOMS, THERMAL BREACHERS, A FIREARMS INSTRUCTOR, AND OPERATORS AT ALL LEVELS.
- PATENT PENDING
- The Tru-Spec 24-7 Series Concealed Armor Shirt is made to accept 10×12” soft panels.
- V-angled Soft Armor Panels to fit the shirts much better and more comfortably.
- Ballistic Panel Manufactured in the USA.