RAPID DEPLOY LEVEL IIIA BULLETPROOF BACKPACK
Ace Link Armor has re-engineered existing bulletproof backpacks that offer the wearer ballistic protection within the backpack- with bulletproof protection for the front or the wearer, as well as ballistic protection from the back of the backpack.
Rapid Deploy Backpack has been refined with input from ballistics and firearms industry experts who were looking to improve-on what was already offered in the bulletproof backpack market. As we continued to seek out such improvements, one such improvement included offering both the backpack and Armor options together as a package purchase, with affordability and a hassle-free pack and armor combo for your convenience.
AVAILABLE UP-ARMOR :
- Bulletproof NIJ06 IIIA + STAB / SLASH / SPIKE level 2
- Bulletproof NIJ06 III, or III+ Hard Armor Plates
Rifle Protection Up-Armor Options Available. Contact us by email for more details.
- Level IIIA Armor included:
- 11×14” for back protection- from inside the pack compartment.
- 10×12” One-handed, front pull out panel carrier protection for vital organ.
- Two padded breathable mesh back panels and a center channel to keep you cool.
- Breathable mesh shoulder straps.
- Approximately 35L / 2100 cubic inches
- Main compartment, with back pocket for 11×14” armor or hydration pouch.
- Administrative compartment with lots of individual places for pens/stationary, commo, pistol and rifle magazines, lots of pockets and smaller compartments.
- Armor panels made with quality Teijin-Netherlands Aramid layers with Waterproof TPU outer cover.
- Adjustable Shoulder strap, waist, sternum strap, D-rings, waist belt, carry handle.
- Cargo straps along the backpack bottom, made from durable webbing.
- Variety of colors and camo patterns.
LOAD BEARING SYSTEM:
- MOLLE or LASERCUT attach points on both shoulders for radio mic.
- 8 years for Ballistic Components
- 2 years for original backpack owner.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR FULL REFUND :
- You have 30 days from the delivery date to send the vest back. No Questions Asked!