High Profile Helmet Green
Ace Link Saw A Need For An Nij Level Iiia Helmet -defeats Up To .44 Magnum- That Did Its Job Without Needing A 30-year Mortgage. The Technology Behind Iiia Helmets Have Not Changed For Several Decades. Manufacturers Find New And Creative Ways To Reduce Costs While Increasing Prices. Why Pay $500 Or More For A Ballistic Helmet When The Same Performance, Fit, And Comfort Are Right Here Waiting For You.
LEVEL OF PROTECTION :
- NIJ0101.06 LEVEL IIIA Stops handgun threats up to .44 Magnum
- 8 years for Ballistic Components
- For night or thermal vision, GoPro and similar cameras.
- Compatible with popular NVG and Thermal Vision systems.
- Uses universal mount features providing solid and centered mounting solution for your aftermarket device.
- Made of high-impact polymer for lights, LED. Mini bungee cords to stabilize devices. Can easily replace suspension, padding, buckles, and chin strap with equivalent model products, helping to customize the helmet to your mission set-up. See Ace Link’s YouTube channel for helmet Shoot-testing videos.
BALLISTIC MATERIAL :
- Teijin Aramid layers with Polyurea outer shell. Woven aramid fibers for ballistic integrity and structural rigidity. Matte finish edge molding painted to match outer shell color. Laminate inner shell coating for smooth inner surface and secure Velcro attach points for fit pads.
FULLY ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION AND PADDING:
- Both sizes fit a wide variety of head measurements by using adjustment dial to loosen or tighten crown tension, Hydrophilic Foam for comfortable fit and moisture-wicking absorption. Slide adjusting buckles easily center chinstrap on wearer; compatible with OPS-CORE FAST Replacement parts with OCC-Dial Fit Band.
VELCRO KIT FOR PATCHES:
- IR tabs, counter-weight pouch, and battery/NVG wire routing. Offered in Black, OD Green or Tan/FDE, Velcro kit comes included with every helmet; strips use high adhesive for added strength.